ACCIONA Energía wishes to play an active role in the sustainable transformation of this decade. We are deeply committed, and all our activities are aimed at achieving this goal.
KEY MILESTONES 2021
- Collaboration with firms developing batteries and storage systems in the Innovative Storage Hub.
- Development of 100% renewable Campus initiatives and programs.
- Creating the Audit and Sustainability Committee.
- Establishing a Framework Agreement for existing and future relationships between ACCIONA Energía and ACCIONA, after being listed on the stock exchange.
- Launching a tool to manage communications of the Ethics Channel and setting up the Ethics Channel Commission.
- 94% of contracts with local suppliers.
MAIN CHALLENGES 2022
- Promoting decarbonisation of the industrial sector by producing and consuming green hydrogen.
- Making progress in the new electromobility with smart two-way recharging solutions.
- Adapting standards for intragroup operations in investee companies.
- Updating the objective and the Code of Conduct so that they may serve as tools for cultural empowerment.
- Obtaining the ISO 37001 for Anti-Bribery Management Systems and the UNE 19601 for Criminal Compliance Management System.
- Formalising the Internal Control Framework for Non-financial Reporting.
SUSTAINABLE TRANSFORMATIONAL INNOVATION
The aim of the 2025 Sustainability Master Plan is to link the innovation strategy to ACCIONA Energía’s regeneration. In 2021, we reported spending € 91.4 million on innovation, 14.3% more than the previous year. The portfolio includes 60 projects, 40 of which were research projects and 20 innovation projects.
INNOVATION FIGURE BY TECHNOLOGY
This year, customer services have been expanded thanks to a commercial app that deals with incidents and queries. The goal for 2022 is to improve the invoicing method, the customer website, and the satisfaction assessment.
Evolution of the claims
|Customer satisfaction||99 %||100 %|
|Business to Business (B2B)|
|N.º of claims||341||160|
|B2B claims successfully closed (%)||97 %||90 %|
|Business to Consumer (B2C)|
|N.º of claims||41||31|
|B2C claims successfully closed (%)||100 %||100 %|